Want To Guest Blog For Creative Mindscape?
Thanks for your interest in guest blogging for Creative Mindscape. We are always happy to promote great content written by marketing professionals. Before you submit an idea for an article, however, read through the following guidelines.
Guest Blogging Guidelines
- Take a look at our blog to get a feel for what types of articles we publish – length, topic, style, etc.
- Write for people in our audience. This group includes small- to medium-businesses, startups, nonprofits, and independent consultants.
- Cite any sources used, especially statistics and quotes. Be sure that these sources are reputable, and that you link to them in the body of your article.
- Don't link out for the sake of gaining a backlink back to your site. One RELEVANT link to your site in the body of your article is fine. You can also include links to your site and to your social media profiles in the About the Author section.
- If your article is accepted, we will ask for a headshot and a short bio to include in the About the Author section.
- While we do not have a minimum word count, we are more inclined to accept articles that are at least 800 words long. More than 1200 words? Even better.
- If your submission is an infographic, the submission should include a narrative explaining the work. This narrative should be at least 300 words in length. Also, let us know how you would like the work to be credited.
- Be a good Internet neighbor. Don't plagiarize and do give credit where credit is due.
- Avoid salesy content and aim for educational or informational content instead.
- Include images or screenshots if needed to explain or illustrate a point in your article. You can also submit a featured image for us to look at, but that is not necessary. We will take care of that for you.
We also recommend that you submit a pitch for your article before writing it. That way, we can let you know if the topic is something we would publish, depending on the quality of the article. Submit your pitch to [email protected]. Generally, pitches are reviewed within 1-2 weeks. We will respond to you whether we accept it or not.